The 32nd edition of the IWSM will be held in Groningen (Netherlands) from 2 to 7 July 2017, hosted by the University of Groningen.
IWSM is one of the major activities of the Statistical Modelling Society, founded with the purpose of promoting and encouraging statistical modelling in its widest sense, involving both academic and professional statisticians and data analysts. Since its first edition, the spirit of the workshop has always been to focus on problems motivated by real life data and on solutions that make novel contributions to the subject.
The atmosphere of the workshop is friendly and supportive, with no parallel sessions, with the aim of stimulating the exchange of ideas and experiences related to statistical modelling. As a sign of positive feedback the IWSMs report many returning participants.
Papers focusing on applications with important substantive implications as well as methodological issues are welcome. Submissions by students and young researchers are particularly encouraged.
New information about the 32nd IWSM will be continuously added on this website.
Want to receive an e-mail whenever new information is available for IWSM2017? Then please, let us know.
- Call for abstracts opens: October 2016
- Deadline call for abstracts: January 31, 2017
- Deadline final manuscript submission: April 30, 2017
- Registration opens: October 2016
- Early registration until: April 30, 2017.
- Late registration until: June 1, 2017
- Short course: July 2, 2017.
- Conference: July 3 - July 7, 2017