Registration for IWSM2017 is possible through this link.
- Early registration until: April 30, 2017
- Late registration from: May 1, 2017
- Full fee (early / late): 420 EUR / 550 EUR
- Student with journal (early / late): 315 EUR / 450 EUR
- Student without journal (early / late): 250 EUR / 400 EUR
Registration fee include conference registration, proceedings (Vol. I in print and electronic versions of Vol. I & II), welcome reception, poster sessions, a one-year membership to the SMS and the journal 'Statistical Modelling' (except for registration as "Student without journal").
For PhD students that submit an abstract to the conference it is possible to
apply for a registration waver by the C.R. Rao Stichting (2x) or a travel fee with combined tuition waver by Toyota (2x). Students should send request for
funding before 10 February 2017 to Marco Grzegorczyk (email@example.com), the IWSM Chair. This should be accompanied by a letter from the
Ph.D. student's supervisor, explaining the need for the funding.
- Short course, Sunday July 2nd:
For those attending IWSM2017: 100 EUR
For those not attending IWSM2017: 200 EUR
- Excursions Wednesday July 5th incl. dinner
See here for information on the excursions
- Visit to Bourtange (incl. dinner): 90 EUR
- Walking tour in Groningen (incl. dinner): 50 EUR
- Boat tour in Groningen (incl. dinner): 55 EUR
- Dinner Wednesday July 5th: 30 EUR
- Conference dinner Thursday July 6th: 60 EUR
- Conference dinner PhD-students Thursday July 6th: 50 EUR
- Proceedings Volume II in print: 15 EUR
Please note that both proceedings volumes will be made available electronically free of charge to the conference participants.
Cancellations received in writing at the Groningen Congres Bureau by June 1st, 2017 will be accepted and all fees refunded less an administrative fee of EUR 100. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
Transfer of registration
Transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the Groningen Congres Bureau prior to the conference.
Non-attendance: No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the conference.
Social events conditions
Cancellations received in writing at the Groningen Congres Bureau by June 1st, 2017 will be accepted and all costs refunded. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
Your Credit Card details will be used to guarantee your reservation and you can settle your balance at the hotel.
Cancellation on or after June 15th, 2017: Your details will also be used to pay for all room nights.
No shows: No shows will be charged at the full accommodation rate for the duration of the booking.